To install your Wildcard SSL on other servers you will need to locate and copy the private key from the first server which you generated the CSR. Next transfer the private key into the other servers which you intend to install the Wildcard SSL. Once private key transferred, proceed to install the Sectigo SSL you have received to complete the installation.
How to locate the private key on a cPanel server:
1. Login to cPanel and go to SSL/TLS.
2. Select the option Generate, view, upload, or delete your private keys.
3. Select Edit.
4. Under Encoded Private Key file, copy entire content including top header "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" and end footer "-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----".
5. Using the copied private key, follow Step 1. and 2. above, paste copied private key into the box on the other servers which you wish to install your Wildcard SSL/TLS certificate.
6. Proceed to install the Sectigo SSL you have received to complete the installation.