If you have bought a Multi-Year Subscription SSL Certificate, please follow this guide to extend/renew it for the subsequent year.
Kindly note that you should proceed with the following when you SSL is less than 30 days before expiry.
- Generate the CSR.
- Copy the CSR. Including the "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----" and "-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----"
- Login to our billing area - https://billing.apc.sg/clientarea.php
- On the top bar, click on “Services” > “My services”.
- Select the SSL service.
- Click on "Submit Certificate Request".
- Paste the CSR that you have copied earlier.
- Select the validation method you wish to do and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Once validation is complete, redo step 4 and 5 listed above.
- Under “Issued”, it should show today’s date.
- Under “Expires”, the expiry year will extend by 1 year from today.
- Click on “Download Certificate” to download the new SSL.
- Install the new SSL onto the server.